Thursday, February 16, 2006

A Jake Story


Jake went upstairs to go poop. He came back down and I asked him, "Jake, did you get into anything?" He looked at me and said, "Nooo". As he was saying 'no' in typical Jake fashion, his eyes shifted away from me. So, amazingly enough, I wasn't sure I trusted his answer. I went up to the bathroom to find the unflushed toilet, toothpaste smeared all over the sink and his Aerochamber, and all the electric toothbrushes were on.

But he didn't get into anything.

Oh yeah, we need to buy more toothpaste.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:40:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

He needs to learn to lie better! LOL... that kid makes me laugh I know you dont find it funny all the time. Its a good thing he's cute hey??

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

i like jake

 
At Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:06:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I like Jake too :)!

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 1:28:00 AM, Blogger Char said...

I like him and everything, but sometimes he makes me tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home