Monday, February 06, 2006

Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh.....


Now that I've bored the shit out of everyone with my last post, I should probably think of taking a reprieve from blogging for a short while. There is always something going on, something that's happened to me or the kids, or something to plain old complain about. I just wonder how much of it 4 other people can stand reading it since I talk to all of you regularly anyway. I think I need to come up with a different approach to my posts. Until then, I'll be talking to you on the phone. This post is addressed to Kenny, Jenn, Mom, and Chris. I honestly don't think anyone else has ever been on here.

TTFN

4 Comments:

At Monday, February 06, 2006 8:24:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

DONT GO!! I like your posts.. even though we talk about everything on the phone. I dont have a big blog audience.. I just love doing it.. kinda like therapy. You are part of my routine. I check my blog.. then yours then Chris' then back to mine.. then yours then Chris'.. wow OCD much??

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 1:51:00 AM, Blogger Char said...

Okay, okay...

That was enough to make me want to post more! I don't want to be responsible for interrupting your routine.

I guess if I tell some of my friends the link to my blog I may start to have a larger audience. I may do that soon.

I'll talk to you in about 6 hours or so...lol

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:39:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

i guess when you really want to become a famous blogger you will figure out how to. Im sure none of us want to yet.

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:03:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

add "don't"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home