Tuesday, January 31, 2006

WTFF (What The Friggin' F***??)

Okay. I think I've seen it all. I've seen alot, but now I think I've witnessed the epitome of trash.

Here it is.

I was leaving for work tonight at about 6:30, and while I was walking out to the back, there was a car blocking our driveway. As I approached my car, I thought maybe someone was stuck, or was was having car trouble. To be honest, I started stressing about not being able to get out of the driveway. Anyway, there was a guy standing out there and I could hear him talking to someone, but he didn't see me. When I realized he didn't know I was there, I said, "Are you okay?" All of a sudden, I heard a very loud scream, and looked down to find a woman squatting beside our driveway, in front of the neighbour's garbage cans, taking a goddam piss in the snow. She yells, "Don't look! Don't look! I had to go to the bathroom!! Don't look!" I could NOT believe what I was seeing. I just said in a really disgusted tone, "Holy fuck....", or something like that, and got into the car. The trash (NOT the neighbour's garbage cans) got into their car and took off down the back lane. They happened to be headed in the same direction I had to go, and they must have thought I was tailing them because I've never seen anyone drive down a back lane so recklessly before. It was so stupid.

Where do people come from? Do they not know there are places called GAS STATIONS that actually have toilets they'll allow you to use? Or would that be too embarrassing? Maybe if you're going to relieve yourself anywhere but in a bathroom, maybe choose a more discreet spot instead of someone's friggin driveway at dinner time. Who ARE these people?????

If someone was sick to their stomach and had to pull over in an emergency to throw up, NO PROBLEM! I think an adult is capable enough of holding it just a little longer. Long enough anyway.

Disgusting.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Holy Shit!! That is too crazy! When we lived on NK Jarrets friend who was a year older than him was at our house playing with Jarret in the front yard. I went to check on them and Jarret was telling me not too look and to go away. Of course I had to see what the two boys were up too.. and when I looked to the side of our steps there was Jarrets friend taking a Pee on our frt steps!! I was so disgusted. We lived in a side by side so its not like his house was too far to go,, plus I told him he could have used our bathroom! I was thinking the same thing WTFF???

 
At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I guess she was all out of UPS express bags.

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

too busy to post? WTF?

 
At Thursday, February 02, 2006 1:27:00 PM, Blogger Char said...

Nothing interesting lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home