Friday, January 27, 2006

Last Night & Today


So last night Kelsey and I had to go to the store to get a few things we needed for the house. Toilet paper, etc. (I figure if everyone else can mention poo on their blog, so can I!). Anyway, before going, I needed to use a bank machine, so went to the one by my house. When I was about to park the car, I noticed this "woman" walking by the bank. This person I am referring to walks around the Safeway parking lot ALL the time, and I always see her walking up and down Osborne. She approaches people all the time and asks for money. But not in a nice way. It comes across like you owe her money and she's there to collect. Anyway, Kels stayed in the car while I ran into the bank. I did my thing, and as I took a few steps onto the sidewalk, I heard "Excuse me!!" I almost jumped out of my skin. It was the "woman". She was waiting for me around the corner where I couldn't see her, and when I came out, she jumped out at me. Picture her.....she's not very well kept, is quite heavy and a little scary looking. I said "yes?" She asked for money, and I kept walking to the car and said "No, I don't have any to give you". Then she yelled at me, "Grow up you fucking bitch!" I turned to her and said, "If you're going to be asking people for money, maybe you should be a little nicer about it". She then started doing some karate pose at me like she was going to attack me (not that I felt threatened), but then I asked her how she'd like it if I called the police. She moved towards me and was yapping about something that I don't even know because she seemed incoherent. I just thought I should get away from her before she does try something, and that's the last thing Kelsey would need to see. So I got back into the car, and tossed the idea back and forth about what to do, but felt that if I didn't do anything she may try this or something worse on someone else. So.....I called the police to just let them know what happened. They took it more seriously than I thought they would. They asked exactly where and what time it happened, and they wanted a full description of her. I was even asked if she hurt me in any way. I gave them the information they needed and was told someone would be out ASAP to check it out. I feel bad that it had to come to something like that, but it's not the first time she has approached me, and it's becoming a huge nuisance because I know how I feel when I see her, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So, maybe this will put an end to it. This has been going on for months, and the only reason I took it to the degree I did was because she became more aggressive and slightly more threatening than she has in the past.

I guess I'd better watch my back when I go to Safeway or the bank from now on.

Kelsey wasn't freaked out at all, she said she was glad I handled it the way I did, but I did make sure she wasn't scared.

Leaving Jake at day care today was a little better than it has been all week. He didn't cry when I left today, but after we got there and I was putting his shoes on, he had a look on his face, so I asked what was wrong, and he said, "I have to go home and poop". I said, "No, you can go here. They have a bathroom you can use, but we can't walk all the way home now". He didn't look too happy, but when I handed him over to Mary (one of the workers who is SUPER nice), I said to her very quietly, "Jake just told me that he has to go h-o-m-e- to p-o-o-p (in case you didn't notice, I had to spell it to her because I didn't want him feeling any more self-consicous about it than he already did). My God...he is his mother's son, that's for sure. Anyway, Mary just took his hand, and I said good-bye, and as I was leaving I could hear her asking him if he wanted to go potty. I had to tell her because I didn't want him to be too scared to ask on his own and then he'd get sick. He would never poop his pants and have his snappy fall off or anything like that, but I just didn't want him to get a stomach ache.

He should have a good day today because they're going to McDonald's for yunch. They're walking, so he'll get a ton of fresh air and excercise today.

So, I left and here I am at home ALL ALONE and not even requiring a nap since I didn't work last night. This is such a treat. Mind you, I'm going to clean this house like it hasn't been cleaned in a very long time.

That's my story for today.

6 Comments:

At Friday, January 27, 2006 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

OMG! I remember you telling me about that woman! What a nut case. I kinda wish I saw her karate like stance though.. I bet it was very frightning! LOL. Poor Jake with the pooping. I cant believe at age 3 he is already self concious about pooping in a public place. I would say he is after all part of our family but you and I both know our brother could care less where he poops as long as everyone knows it was him. Jarret will poop anywhere.. as long as he sings while he does it, its all good! Hopefully Jake went with no problems so his snappy doesnt fall off!!

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 1:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too had to call the police on someone. When I was still in the house some guy came collecting for something. When I said I wasn't interested he called me a bitch and ranted and raved. I was kind of upset and called to let the police know what happened. They too took it very seriously and found him down the street and gave him a warning. They then came to the house to see if I was ok. I know how you felt about calling Char. Don't want to see anyone in trouble, but these people are very unstable. Good job protecting Kels.

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hey i was at safeway lastnite around 8:00 8:15 ish and on the way in she asked me too. i said i dont have any money on me. Then she walked away mumbling something. Big fat bitch. So i stopped and yelled to her "unless i can swipe my debit card in your ass you better shut up". I felt good about everyword and every violent thought i was thinking at the moment. Then she sped up and started walkng towards the Royal bank. I guess i got her all hopped ..and was trying to take it out on you. YOu should have slapped her in the snappy.

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 7:57:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Oh yea those people are fucktards.

 
At Saturday, January 28, 2006 11:44:00 AM, Blogger Char said...

omg..that was EXACTLY the time it happened...thanks alot!!! LOL! She's a total fucktard. I guess you felt the same way I did when you said no and then she felt the need to shoot her fat ass mouth off. I'll call the police again if I have to. The more warnings she gets, the more serious the police will get with her.

Oh yeah, for the record, I wouldn't touch her snappy with a 10-foot pole.

 
At Monday, January 30, 2006 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

blog more

 

Post a Comment

<< Home