Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hellooooo

Wow..it's been a while. Alot has happened since my last post, but I don't know what to say at this point. Hmm..I was on holidays, Jake was sick and taken to emergency, Kelsey had a tooth pulled, Kenny was sick and taken to emergency, basketball starts up again this week (YAY!), I'm off for 3 days now, our vacuum is broken, I have a ton of laundry to do, the car needs a wash, our snowman is completely melted in the front yard and all that remains is his hat and scarf, I'm really hungry right now, but I'm too tired to eat, and I want to win the lottery.

That's about it. Nothing too exciting for now, but I'll think of something and post again soon.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Sounds like you could have had more on your plat this week.. hmmm really Char there is no reason for your life to be so boring (she says dripping with sarcasm). Hope everything gets back to "normal"

 
At Saturday, April 08, 2006 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hello

 

Post a Comment

<< Home