Thursday, March 02, 2006

Geico and Dairy Queen


This Geico commercial totally cracks me up. Seriously. It's funny. The cavemen are so pissed off, and the looks on their faces is hilarious. Are there any other funny commercials being aired right now? There is one that totally grosses me out and I could barf every time I see it. You all know which one I'm talking about...that's right...the Dairy Queen Popcorn Shrimp commercial. It's a cartoon-like commercial and it implies that the characters (mom and dad shrimp) actually ate their children by mistake. So very wrong, and so very gross. If you've seen it, you know what I mean. Or is it just me?

Anyway, there's my rant for the week.

Once again, my weekend is upon me, and I couldn't be happier. This week has been very stressful with it being the final days before the 2005 RSP deadline. It was extremely busy, but it's now over, and now hopefully things will get back to normal at least somewhat.

This weekend brings shopping, basketball, laundry, errands, birthday parties, and with any luck I'll catch up on some rest. I'm not counting on that though. If I can have one night of more than 4 hours of sleep, I will consider that catch-up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be glad when May 1 is finally here.

Doesn't it seem like May is a lifetime away? It just feels like winter is never going to end, and it just had to snow yesterday to make it all so much better. We're finally into March, and that does mean the end is near, but we still have a bit to get through. I guess that's why we appreciate our summers so much. The end of May usually brings "Charbecue", but we didn't have it last year, and it's still up in the air for this year. We'll see what happens over the next several weeks and then we'll decide on having it or not. I'll keep you all posted. Maybe this will be the year we print t-shirts for everyone who comes. "I survived Charbecue '06"...or something to that effect.

On another note, Happy Anniversary to Chris & Denise on February 28th. Two years! Feels like yesterday. Remember how nice it was on your wedding day? It was a beautiful day!

That's it for me, for probably another week.

Sweet dreams.....

4 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I know that commercial makes you want to barf.. i think its funny... i am sick! It is gross but I still laugh. Sometimes dont you wonder why you get excited for weekends cause they end up being not long enough? You forgot to add in that you are going to dye my hair too... lol

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 1:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are pathetic!...You both talk on the phone 14 times a day then share your thoughts on a blog and respond to it. LOLOL..You tow are cute;)

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:00:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for the anniversary wish. it was good. Denise was still in the bed when i got up that morning so i guess we made it through another year.
Tre Vissi is an amazing place to be. Check it.
Later.

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:00:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for the anniversary wish. it was good. Denise was still in the bed when i got up that morning so i guess we made it through another year.
Tre Vissi is an amazing place to be. Check it.
Later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home