Wednesday, March 22, 2006

When's The Snow Gonna Melt?

I didn't realize it until about midnight that yesterday was the first day of spring. It was kind of spring-ish outside. Everything was melty and dirty, but there sure is a hell of alot of snow that still needs to disappear. I am sooooo sick of it already. I know we've had it easy this winter, but come on....it's the end of March and we're nowhere near green grass yet. The cold temperatures hit at the end of February, and some cruel, cruel joke is being played on us now..."Let's just drag it out as long as we possibly can...Manitobans don't need summer...it's just going to be winter again in a few months anyway. Why go through the hassle?"

I don't know who I'm quoting, but I'm imagining whoever decided to prolong winter like this is saying that and laughing really hard right now.

One part of me makes me think spring is around the corner. My aching knees. That usually happens when a weather change is soon happening, and from what I understand, it's going to be +4 on Saturday. Usually the weather change I'm referring to is from cold to warm. It's a good thing, but I suffer a little.

God, I sound like I'm 90.

On a more positive note, it took me literally three minutes to get home from work tonight. I pulled out of my parking spot at work at 1:08, and turned the car off in the driveway at 1:11. AWESOME! I love that. That's probably the only part of my shift I'm loving right now.

One more night and I'm on holidays until April 1st. Think I'm excited? I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know at this time tomorrow.

'Night.......

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:50:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

your knees hurt and I get headaches when its about to rain or snow! I dont know when the snow will melt.. all I know is that I am sick of it too!!

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

How did Jake know Robin Cracked that toy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home