Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Dreaded Sunday

You know how in my previous posts I've done on Wednesdays, how happy I sound because it's the start of my weekend? Now take that level of excitement, but reverse the feeling of joy into the feeling of sadness. That's how I feel on Sunday afternoons. I have to return to work for my gruelling 4 day week. Yes, I know, 4 days doesn't sound too bad, actually it may sound somewhat pleasant to most people, but for those who don't know, the shift I work SUCKS.

I cannot wait until May 1, which will be the beginning of me never having to work Sundays again, as long as I stay at this job. (I'll probably never take a job anywhere if they have Sunday hours anyway). I want to be able to cook a nice dinner, spend the evening with the family, and once the kids are in bed, Sunday night is my favourite night to watch a movie. It always has been. But, for now I must suffer through it and do what I have to do.

Supper is cooking as I'm typing this, and I have to leave for work in approximately 40 minutes. Yuck.

Anyway, time to check on the potatoes.......

7 Comments:

At Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody wants you home more than I do Char! We miss you terribly. I can't wait to have to in our family again lol..seriously though we miss you!

 
At Monday, March 13, 2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I know what you are saying! Its so hard to leave everyone in the evening. It is soon over!

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:54:00 PM, Blogger All Nob said...

Your blog is way better than mine. Mine sucks compared to yours. Good work Char!

 
At Sunday, March 19, 2006 12:53:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I didnt read your blog because i am ddrunk right now. so all i have to say is make sure your do whatever you have to do to prevent this from happening again.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 1:22:00 AM, Blogger Char said...

Hey thanks Brian...that's nice of you to say! Your blog doesn't suck at all..it's quite hilarious actually. You should post more pictures of your feet.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 1:22:00 AM, Blogger Char said...

Okay Chris...consider it done.

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Char said...

btw...what's it like to be ddrunk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home