Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jarret, Amy & Jake


It's the beginning of October Birthday Season in our family. Today is Amy, Jarret is on the 15th and Jake is the 18th. We have a November Season (Kenny, Grandma, Sharon, and Denise), and a February Season (Kelsey, Mom and Jenn). We have a short December Season (Ed and Emma), April (Jeffery), May (we all know who), July (Christopher), and August (Eddy).

On that note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!!!!!!!!! We all hope you had a great day at Marineland today!!!

I don't have much to say today. Well, I do, but it's all stuff that we all know about. My job situation, Kelsey being sick, Jake splitting his ear open, Emma, and...well, that's about it I guess.

The kids are both into the school routine, and now there are only 9 months left until summer holidays. I guess the next thing on the agenda besides the birthdays is Halloween. We'll have to get costumes organized before too long. I think we're going to have a Halloween party for Kenny's work friends, so that should be fun. I haven't dressed up in a costume in years. I have no idea what I'm going to dress up as, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

That's about it for me for now.

I'll be back soon. I promise.

http://www.jdrf.ca/

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 02, 2006 8:03:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Busy busy busy. We wont be able to rest until January. Between birthdays and Christmas, our wallets and bodies are going to be worn out.

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for the link!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 18, 2006 9:54:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Ok Char.. where are you.. you promissed more!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home