Thursday, April 05, 2007

Help Please!

I need some help. Kenny is currently on a low-carb diet (a la Atkins), and is getting extremely bored with the food. We need some meal and snack ideas so he doesn't fall off the wagon. He's doing awesome with the diet so far, but is feeling a little down about the boring meals. Does anyone have any suggestions? He doesn't like any kind of fish or seafood, so that limits us a little bit. I've looked on the internet for meals and recipe ideas, but thought I'd ask for help from all the carb-counters out there. I would greatly appreciate any help, ideas, advice, and suggestions.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, April 08, 2007 3:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Char you are genuine. Thanks for looking out for me. I want to look good for you and me

 
At Sunday, April 08, 2007 9:40:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

You may borrow our diabetes cookbook..one of the few we have.

 
At Monday, April 09, 2007 7:46:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am looking Char, I will send anything over that I find.

Way to go Kenny!! I am cheering for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home