Friday, January 26, 2007






I made a banana cream pie yesterday with meringue on top, and had to take a picture because that was my first ever attempt at meringue. Turned out not too bad. The pie wasn't as good as I was hoping....the filling ended up being a little watery for some reason and made the crust soggy. Not that it will stop any of us from eating it...

We can now watch dvds and videos on our computer, and Jake is completely thrilled with that idea because he can sit uninterrupted and watch whatever he wants. He sat like that for 30 mins without even blinking.

The next shot is play-doh breakfast that Kenny and Jake made. Anyone hungry?

And the last one is old already...from Christmas. Doesn't that seem like AGES ago?

Anyway, just thought I'd put another post.

Look out! I'm on a roll!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 26, 2007 4:48:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I love the play-doh breakfast. Maybe Jake can mail it to me??

Your pie looks yummy... and there are two kids missing out of that picture :(

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 8:19:00 PM, Blogger Char said...

I know...Christmas just wasn't the same this year. I hope next year we can have pictures with all the kids together...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home