Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dear Christopher

Chris, I feel terrible that I didn't say anything on here about your new job. You went away on training, and I haven't been on here. I didn't mean to leave you out, and I just wanted to apologize. I didn't do that on purpose.

I know you're feeling a bit out of your comfort zone right now, but you're so good with people, you could sell anything. I know you'll be very good at your job once you settle in. This may lead to other things down the road, but I know you'll succeed in this position, and I know you'll enjoy it.

I hope your first week wasn't too gruelling.

Talk to you soon.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, March 22, 2007 7:08:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for those words Chal.
At least it wasnt GAY. Out of my comfort zone YES. Grueling YES. I am experienceing a different kind of tired. But i love it so far. I was home before Denise and EMma today. HAd supper made and enjoyed my time with them.
AWESOME.
Thanks Chal.

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:50:00 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Not to intrude on this loving (yet gay) brother/sister moment, but I saw your comment on Jenn's blog about thanking me for visiting your blog.....

I'm just trying to keep it in the family :D

I think it's great the way the 3 of you relate to each other based on what I read through the posts and comments. That is the kind of relationship I hope my own 3 kids have with each other.

 
At Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:14:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thats nice Shannon. At the end of the day we are pretty solid. BUt could never have put together a band like your little ones did last month.

 
At Friday, March 30, 2007 6:18:00 PM, Blogger Char said...

I suppose my blog could have its own sexual orientation too...No sense in leaving anyone out!

Yeah, Chris, Jenn and I are pretty close and we can totally relate to each other on many levels. Our kids are close with each other too, so family get togethers are alot of fun. When we can ALL get together that is. We're all missing Jenn and her family alot, so I can imagine how happy all the kids will be when they can be together again.

You said you hope your kids have that kind of relationship when they're older..if they're like that now, it won't change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home