Thursday, November 09, 2006

Nomemory

We were infomred at dinner tonight that the new month is Nomemory. Jake has been learning the months and days at nursery school, and shared what he learned about the new month. He knows that Emma's birthday is in December, so he's definitely understanding it. Not that I didn't think he would, but it's cute to hear him enlighten us with his knowledge.

Nomemory brings another grouping of birthdays. Today is Kenny's (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!!!!!!!), next Wednesday is Sharon, then Grandma and Denise round out the month with theirs.

I am taking Kenny to the Moose game tomorrow night, which is part of his birthday present. He opened gifts today, and then I'm taking him out tomorrow. He's never been to the MTS Centre, so he's looking forward to seeing it for the first time. I've never been to a Moose game, so that's a first for me. I'm really excited for our night out. It should be fun.

Hopefully by tomorrow I'm feeling a little more rested than I've felt these last few days. I'm now working 10 hour shifts 4 days a week. They end at midnight, so it really makes for an extremely long day. My days off are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, and this week also Saturday, so I'll have a nice little stretch before I start back to work on Sunday. It really sucks having to work Saturdays and Sundays since those are the days my family is at home. I miss them alot. I miss putting Jake to bed at night, I miss going shopping withKelsey, and I miss my evenings with Kenny. But, I've been trying to make the most of my days off. They seem to be very full with lots and lots of things to do. I love being busy, but sometimes too busy isn't a good thing. I tend to plan everything for my first day off, which is a big mistake because I end up having so much to do in one day. Oh well. I'm sure if I didn't work at all (my dream), every day would be that busy. I'm sure one day when I'm old, I'll be wishing for these days back.

I'm going to try and post pictures again. Blogger hasn't been cooperating with me lately. I'll see what I can do.

Take care everyone, and I will talk to you or see you soon...

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 10, 2006 8:12:00 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Nomemory!! Hahahaha... too cute. YOu guys will have so much fun at the Moose game. Its alawys soo crazy loud and everyone gets pumped up. Good times.. sigh.

We have talked about the whole missing out on family stuff because of working nights.. it sucks. Hopefully you will get your dream to stay home soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home