Friday, March 07, 2008

More Renovation Stuff


We are continuing with the renovations / home improvement stuff, and have completed 3 out of 4 rooms on the second floor. Jake's room will be next. So far, we're very happy with how everything is looking. We even got our new livingroom furniture today (sofa and loveseat) that we ordered on December 8th. Took a while. Anyway, everything is looking great, and my back is killing me! Par for the course, I suppose. Here are a few more pictures.




















6 Comments:

At Friday, March 07, 2008 1:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, March 07, 2008 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Char said...

Some yahoo decided to post a link to a virus on my blog - NICE!!

 
At Saturday, March 08, 2008 7:35:00 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

You have great taste! Come to America and decorate my house, please.

I hope your computer is OK!!

 
At Saturday, March 08, 2008 8:31:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Super nice...not super bad.
I want to come and see for myself.

 
At Saturday, March 08, 2008 6:39:00 PM, Blogger Char said...

Shannon - the computer seems to be fine..I did a virus scan right after I saw that post. What losers some people are.

Thank you for the compliment! I'm really enjoying doing all these renos/painting/decorating. It's been a LONG time coming. I'd love to come and help you! I'm sure you have great taste as well, but I'll still come and we can decorate together!

Chris - Any time!

 
At Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:03:00 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Looks really good. I am with Shannon.. come decorate my house!!!And I also want to come see for myself..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home